Our Complete Brake System with Smith Titanium Calipers for Midgets includes brake lines and upgraded pistons with carbon raptor coating.
At 0.9 lbs, this brake kit comes with the lightest left front rotor ever produced! It also features the lightest rear caliper with only 2 large pistons.
All of our brake kits come with all titanium hardware and everything you need so you can bolt it on and be ready to go!
Smith Titanium Caliper – Ano III black with carbon raptor coated pistons comes with brake lines and all titanium pistons, bolts and fittings
1 set of Gold #5 rear brake pads
Smith Titanium Radial Mount with titanium studs and red aluminum jet nuts (light weight)
Titanium Inboard rotor
Aluminum splined inboard hub 2 piece/split design
6) 5/16 – 18 – 24 x 1.200 stud
6) 5/16 – 24 silver aluminum jet nut
2) 3/8-16 x 1-1/4 reduced hex inboard caliper bolt kit drilled for tie wire
Front Black 2 piston caliper – 7075 billet aluminum hard coat comes with all titanium pistons, bolts, fittings, bleeder screw, carbon raptor coated pistons and brake lines
1 set of Gold #15 front brake pads
2) 3/8-24 x 1 drilled caliper to mount
0.9 lbs – Titanium Left Front Rotor
3) 1/2 – 20 x .700 large flange button head bolts
3) .095 titanium shims (with lightweight LF Rotor use .120 shim)